POKEMON AU MEME
IT’S TIME FOR THE POKEMON ADVENTURE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED. Whether you’re a trainer on your journey, a gym leader, a Kahuna, a member of Team (whatever), or any other thing your heart desires, make sure to have a good time and take good care of your Pokemon! Maybe you have a human companion along with you too. A journey is always better with friends.
• Top level your character. Include any details you might think are relevant.
• Reply to other people's top levels!
• Feel free to post a trainer card for #aesthetic purposes.
• Have fun!
The Historical Romance (AU) Meme(also including high fantasy, steampunk, and sci-fi because why not)
There's nothing quite like a good historical setting to take a tale of sordid romance to the next level. Perhaps it's the setting that seems so separate from our own time, thus making the whole thing feel more exotic or epic. Besides, the codes of attitude! The costumes! The traditions! The disease and early death!
Uhhh, did I mention the costumes?HOW TO PLAY
- This is a meme for shipping in historical (and also fantastical by historically based) settings. Pretty self-explanatory.
- Post with your character, information, and preferences.
- There are TWO things you can RNG here, because everybody loves some RNG. First is time period, second is prompt. Two for the price of one.
- Comment to other people.
- Be kind to others, play nice, etc.
1. Character A: Post to the meme and wait for replies. Name|Series|Prefs
2. Character B: Go to the RNG
and roll some numbers. Type first, and then go to that category and roll again.
Please listen to and respect each others preferences.
Thank you.Type Of Porn
8. Wild Card (Mix and match prompts or bring your own!)( Read more... )
the phone sex +
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
“Prince Rhaegar loved his Lady Lyanna, and thousands died for it.”
The search parties are out, the flags are raised, because you're missing. Gone without a trace, really.
Or are you?
There's a suspect in your disappearance, someone who absolutely had to take you away by force. The picture's clear to all outside parties.
Except it isn't that clear cut. You've left, yes, and you've been taken, of course, but you weren't strong-armed into it. You went with this person, this suspect, of your own free will. Because you love them, because you can't be together otherwise, because they offer a better opportunity regardless of your feelings towards them, because you want to escape someone else you know for certain you can't love, or just because you can.
Those people who believe you've been snatched away, they don't get it. They don't know you were given a choice...you took it.
- Character, info, role, prefs, what have you.
- Thread with others.
- Will this end in happiness or tragedy?
|Wedding & Bedding
The proper rituals have been followed, and all the planning for your wedding has been done...whether you planned it or it was all arranged for you, right down to who you'd marry. Still, regardless of the circumstances of your nuptials, there are usually certain expectations and traditions to be held on the night of your wedding: namely, the consummation of your wedding. Is sharing a bed on the first night merely a suggestion, or for you two is it requirement?
HOW TO PLAY
- Character, info, prefs, etc.
- This can be a shipping, smut, or character development meme. Just mention what you will play, whether you want to play smut or fade to black, or even if you want nothing romantic at all.
- Reply to others and thread.
KIND OF MARRIAGE
Arranged → Everyone knows what's best for you, and you have a duty to fulfill.
For Love → Lucky you.
As Planned → Whether you're going through the motions, awkwardly learning together what to do, or finally getting your hands on who you've been pining for, you're getting down to business.
Unplanned → Everything that can go wrong does. You just can't or won't do what you know you should. Neither of you want to do the wedding night blueprint, so you decide to play cards instead. Maybe you just cuddle. It's up in the air!
Get the adrenaline pumping and your best game plan in motion, because you've got to be sneaky about your sexcapades. Whether you just like to take advantage of inopportune moments, like fucking before battles or in tight spaceship cockpits or when you have company, your relationship is...not opportune, or you two simply like to abscond during the in-between moments you have together, you'll soon learn to appreciate the fine art of intrigue and being covert.
HOW to PLAY
- Information, preferences, limits, ideas, you know all the drills.
- Do a thread.
Saying: If it fits, it ships.
The Challenge: Respond to everyone who tags you, no matter how unexpected, crazy, or mismatched the characters are. Play a ship.
- Comment with your character and preferences. If you want, you can include a one sentence or so blurb about your character. But blank comments are fine.
- Tag to others.
- RNG for prompts. Prompts cannibalized from random memes.
( PROMPTS )
Interspecies Love MemeV
ampires and humans. Angels and demons. Ghosts and the living. The idea of "opposites attracting" is hardly a new one, but with the rise in popularity of supernatural creatures, aliens, and other sentient beings beyond our human understanding, the forbidden romance trope has been injected a shot of fresh blood- sometimes quite literally.
This meme does just that, taking the whole "not meant for each other" thing to it's most logical extreme. Of course, it's not always angst and depression. These days, mermaids and bird-people can have their relationships in peace to some degree.Rules
- Comment with your character, putting any preferences you have (ie, "humanoid characters only," F/M, etc). Also, be sure to note your character's "species" for others to reference (Name | Character | OTA | Human, ghost, mutant, alien, vampire, god, zombie-catgirl hybrid, etc).
- Reply to others. If your characters aren't different species, feel free to AU or anything else like that.
- Use the rng to determine your prompt.
- Also I didn't think I needed to say this, but be excellent to each other. Dick comments and anon bullying are not on.
- Meeting: Did you know there were, I don't know, werewolves before this? Or maybe you thought all aliens were evil. Will this...thing change your perception?
- Falling in Love: You know you're not the same, but your feelings don't care.
- Self-Hate: Perhaps you're mad at the being you're in love with, yet you're more angry at yourself.
- Can't Be Together: Whether for self-inflicted reasons or societal rules, you can't be in love with who your heart has chosen and it's putting a strain on you.
- Pushing You Away: Things are getting too intense, and for both of your sake, you want to make friend/crush/lover hate you.
- Beauty & the Beast: One of you is beautiful, the other hideous. Maybe, though, the beautiful one is ugly in the eyes of society, depending on where you live. Whatever the case is, you don't look the same.
- Confession: Screw the rules, you're going to tell that sweet girl/guy/other how you feel! What can go wrong? Or this is something you've put a lot of thought into and you're scared, but you're going to do it.
- First Time...or Not: Finally, the two of you are taking the next step and getting physical. It may go off without a hitch, depending on your...you know, or- OH GOD, HOW IS THAT GOING TO GO IN HERE. Wait, you have a...?
- The Kinky Option: Hey, maybe being different will pay off. Think about it. A long tongue? Ghost powers? Sounds like it could be fun in the bedroom.
- Prejudice: "What are you doing with that dirty monster?" "You know we can't be involved with humans!" "We don't take kindly to your type around here." Why can't people just leave you two be?
- Facing Your Instinct: It's hard to be with someone when you want to suck their blood. Or eat their brains. Or possess them.
- Because of Me: Your lover has been dragged into your fight or hurt by others of your kind. Now they're in the crossfire.
- Standing Up For You: Hey, knock it off! I don't care what you think, he's perfect in my eyes.
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful: The fluffy option where you're trying to make your loved one see just how much you care and how they're beautiful to you, no matter what.
- Gifts: Show your affection with a gift from your culture.
- Starting a Family: Can you even reproduce? Is it something you want to consider? Perhaps it's new ground to tread, so you'll have to be the first to think about it.
Oh my god, there is nothing more frustrating than when you want to kiss someone and press them against a wall, but for some reason, you can’t—or when you see two people who are obviously in love and you want to shove them into a room already. What is preventing you two from getting together? Can anyone end this?directions
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc. in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 for a prompt.
3. Reply to others and play the scenario out!
4. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY. OMG.( prompts. )
ONE LINE SMUT PROMPT MEME
Anything can be sexy if you say it the right way. Lean in close and whisper, shout it out loud, or write it in a message, just get your message out!
- Post with your character name, canon, and prefs in the subject line
- In the body of your comment, tell us what your character just said to their partner. Don't post context, nothing outside quotation marks, just what they said and nothing more.
- "More. Harder. You can do better than that."
- "Bend over, honey. I'm on top this time."
- "Tonight, I'm going to rock your world."
- "Oh, God, I won't be walking straight for a week."
- "I need you to lick just a little bit lower."
- Including more than one prompt is totally okay!
- Respond to other prompts that catch your eye, set up the scene with your character's reaction to hearing it. It can be pre-sex, during, or after! Assumed CR is going to be the default for this meme.
HELP ME PLEASE! the meme
We all have something we either can't do, or can't do alone. Luckily there's a meme for that.HOW TO PLAY
○Post with your character. Don't put their name and canon in the header.
Instead put something that they don't know how to do and would like to learn, or something they might want help or practice with.
examples: I can't swim • I need to clean this whole house so I can go to a ball and seduce a prince • I'd like to practice throwing pitches with someone
○Look around the meme! If you see someone that you think your character can be of some help to... tag them!here@fortanon
|the monster & the maiden fair meme
There's a long precedent in folklore and myth of beautiful young people - both men and women - being kidnapped by monsters: dragons, beasts, goblins, demons, elves, vampires, wolves, or even evil humans. In the end, however, these prisoners are almost always rescued and brought back to civilization to live a normal and happy life.
But what if they didn't want to leave their jailor?
They've seen behind the surface and have begun to sympathize with this "monster;" no, more than that, they've fallen for them. Will this story have a happy ending? Will the monster believe that anyone could love them? Most importantly, though, can the two of them be left alone without any attempts at a "rescue?"
how to play
- Comment with your character, your preference, and what role they'll play. Feel free to AU characters to your desire role.
- Reply to others.
- Thread anything that could remotely fit under the umbrella theme. Was the kidnapping just that, or did both parties know (and care) for each other before, making it a collaborative, mutual effort? Perhaps you'd prefer to play the actual Beauty and The Beast-style getting to know each other or seeing behind the grizzly facade. What about an attempted "rescue?" Or maybe you could thread out a scene where the prisoner runs away from the society they were forced back into and returns to their beloved beast! It's all up to you. You could even do smut if you wanted to, but this isn't a smut meme.
Long ago, in a distant land...
That's how a fairy tale would start, followed by velvet words and beautiful images on parchment, telling of the adventures of heroes. But you? You don't get a fairy tale - you certainly don't get the prerequisite knight in shining armor, whether you wanted one or not. It's the right time, yet the wrong place and the wrong person, for sure. Maybe you're being protected, somehow; on the other hand, you could be getting kidnapped. At any rate, your companion is a rough-edged warrior, a commoner, a ruffian rogue, or even worse, a savage.
Will you even survive this story unscathed? Because you certainly won't get a picture-book ending or, far be it, true love...right?
- Comment with your character, preferences, etc.
- Whether you want a picturesque fable setting or something more akin to realism or a gritty fantasy world a la Game of Thrones, we've got you covered!
- Reply to others.
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
- Reply to others.
- Be fun and respect others, as this will deal with some heavy topics and potentially triggering material s.
( trigger warning )
It's about damn time, lad!
I've been sitting in that damn head of yours two days straight. I was starting to wonder if you'd let your new favorite get bored. I will say I'm glad you made me all nice and proper, would want to scare anyone now would ye?
Now, I know what your thinking, "Cassidy, you handsome devil you, where are we going to go?"
The answers simple,
Anywhere there's a party, drugs, and some action, I'm there.
Oh! But if you can find my Padre I'd be a very, very, happy man. Well? Hop to it! A party isn't going to find itself now is it?!
A few things:
1. You can play out dreams and interact with people here or. . .
2. . . . you can play your character waking from a dream with whoever you'd like to be there.3. Comment with at least 2 scenarios for people to reply to.
4. Let's be real - just like someone who always films vertical mobile videos, don't be that person. Leave some prompts. Be creative.
Use an idea or make your own: (RNG for us indecisive ones
)Post and prompts HERE on amuse_box
The Road Trip MemeHow To:
1. Post with your character and the usual information in the subject line and/or comment box. Be sure to include preferences!
2. Others tag you, and will you look at that, you're now on a road trip together! For some reason.
3. Optionally, roll
from 1-16 to get your scenario.
4. Have fun and be excellent to each other.